Restaurant Review
Tonight after I got off work we drove up to the big city of Louisville and had dinner with our friend Shak. He took us to a really great little Mediterranean place called Shiraz.
We had some really good shish kabobs, hummus, and fatoosh salad. This was our second time eating there. Actually, new location, but same people. I was so impressed with how this small new restaurant has really caught on. They have been in this location only a few months, but have already outgrown it. In fact, my only complaint about the place is that it was so cramped. Our first visit was last year, and I was a little scared about trying Mediterranean food, but was pleasantly surprised. It really is very tasty! So the next time you're in Louisville I recommend giving Shiraz a try..only carry out might be wise considering the lack of space.
We had some really good shish kabobs, hummus, and fatoosh salad. This was our second time eating there. Actually, new location, but same people. I was so impressed with how this small new restaurant has really caught on. They have been in this location only a few months, but have already outgrown it. In fact, my only complaint about the place is that it was so cramped. Our first visit was last year, and I was a little scared about trying Mediterranean food, but was pleasantly surprised. It really is very tasty! So the next time you're in Louisville I recommend giving Shiraz a try..only carry out might be wise considering the lack of space.

1 Comments:
Mmmm.... Mediterranean food! You'll have to show us that place the next time we visit!
By
Rebecca, at 3:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home