Much Ado About Nothing

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Anna Nicole, Who??
Or should I more appropriately say, Anna Nicole, who cares? I don't understand why the death of a blonde bimbo, who contributed nothing positive to the world is getting more media attention than a head of state. She was a drugged up, gold digging, dingbat, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I do respect the dead, and the fact that she has an orphaned child. I hate that her baby lost her mother. The paternity, and subsequent custody battles will emotionally scar the child for the rest of her life. I just don't believe it is necessary to cover it to death. ( Ha! No pun intended) When the trial is over let me know the outcome, and that is all I need to know! Until then, maybe I will hide under a rock, and someone can let me know when she no longer front page news.

3 Comments:

  • The thing I hate so much about the media frenzy is that I find it so interesting. She has become the Princess Diana for the white trash of America. Since I am white, I guess I can say "White Trash" on your blog. I guess I could change it to "She has become the Princess Diana for trashy people of non-color in America."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 PM  

  • It's ok, I don't really believe in political correctness as a general rule. I prefer honesty. White trash describes her very well.

    By Blogger Ginger, at 9:51 PM  

  • Maybe Paris Hilton could play her in all the made for TV movies that come out later this year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home