Vinny
I love children, especially babies. Babies have a way of making grown-ups feel good. Saturday, I got to hang out all day with my 5 month old nephew, Vinny. He is such a good boy. Easily one of the most easy going babies I have ever seen. He really only fussed when he first woke up. Before long he was showing his big happy grin. You can't help but fall in love with him. He definitely charmed his uncle and me. I hope someday to have kids of my own. It's been my lifelong dream and I am definitely ready. Until then, I will continue to be a doting aunt to Stuart, Ian, Vinny, and Hannah.

2 Comments:
Thanks for the kind comments about Vinny. I agree, he is a wonderful little guy, but then, I am biased :)
By
Rebecca, at 10:31 PM
Thanks from Stuart and Ian's dad! The best parenting advice I can give you is to have girls unless you want things like legos frozen in a cup in your fridge. Boys also wipe boogers on the nearest surface, even if it is YOUR pillow. Boys also miss the toilet sometimes, then, YOU usually come in the bathroom hoping that the cold puddle you just stepped in was condesation from the frozen legos.
By
Anonymous, at 9:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home