April Fools Day
I racked my brain last night for a really cool April Fools' prank I could play on my dear readers. Since I am so boring, and so honest, I couldn't come up with anything good. I considered endorsing a liberal for president, but that might not be funny if you don't know I am a conservative. (I hesitate to say Republican, because lately they are not behaving like Republicans..but that's another post.) Anyhow, I thought some folks might be interested in knowing the origin of this crazy day. Here's an interesting article if you are curious. Hope your day was a good one. Please feel free to share any pranks: whether the victim or the prankster.
I racked my brain last night for a really cool April Fools' prank I could play on my dear readers. Since I am so boring, and so honest, I couldn't come up with anything good. I considered endorsing a liberal for president, but that might not be funny if you don't know I am a conservative. (I hesitate to say Republican, because lately they are not behaving like Republicans..but that's another post.) Anyhow, I thought some folks might be interested in knowing the origin of this crazy day. Here's an interesting article if you are curious. Hope your day was a good one. Please feel free to share any pranks: whether the victim or the prankster.

1 Comments:
We closed on our house April Fool's Day 2002. YOu would have thought I would have recognized that as a sign!! There have been many days during the "Renovation/Demolition/Wanting to burn the place down" that I wished somebody would have just jumped out of a corner and yelled "APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!!!" It never came true.........
By
Anonymous, at 8:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home