An Observation
I am no computer whiz. I am learning more all the time though. Recently, someone recommended the browser, Firefox, to me. I love it! I use it mainly for my blogger account which doesn't seem to work correctly on Internet Explorer. Today I made some changes to the sidebar and rearranged my links, and gave them category headings. They are lined up perfectly when viewed from Firefox, and not lined up when using Internet Explorer. I just don't get it! Anyway, bear with me until I figure it out.
I am no computer whiz. I am learning more all the time though. Recently, someone recommended the browser, Firefox, to me. I love it! I use it mainly for my blogger account which doesn't seem to work correctly on Internet Explorer. Today I made some changes to the sidebar and rearranged my links, and gave them category headings. They are lined up perfectly when viewed from Firefox, and not lined up when using Internet Explorer. I just don't get it! Anyway, bear with me until I figure it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home