Answer: Stewardesses. I learned this in college in one of my speech pathology classes, and obviously it has nothing to do with speech, so I don't know why it was brought up, or why I remember it.
If I decide to do trivia again I think I will stick with pop culture. If it's TV I'm sure John R will know the answer since he beat me at my own game when were at the beach.

1 Comments:
I was so lost on that one I did not even understand the question until you gave the answer. That is fine, since I didn't really know how to spell "Stewardesses" anyway. I can however type "Flight attendant" with both hands, not to be too PC on you or anything.
Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. If you have anybody that hits your blog that needs a house in Kentucky, please also mention that I am a realtor. By doing so you greatly increase your chances on getting a beach vacaction in 2007!
Yes, please stick to TV trivia. Television shows, cars and real estate are all that I really know anything about. I am glad I have Rhonda to help out with science and spelling.
By
Anonymous, at 10:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home