Much Ado About Nothing

Monday, May 22, 2006

Ouch!
Just an update on the interview of last week. I never heard anything from the interviewers. However, last night at work I found out that I did not get the job. One of my co-workers did. I suspected that I wouldn't get the job since I hadn't heard anything; but that wasn't really the way I wanted to confirm that suspicion. I heard through the grapevine in the lounge that someone was leaving ,and as I got more details it was for the job I wanted. Talk about a knife through the heart. Neither of us knew the other interviewed for it, so it really came as a shock. I really had high hopes for this one. They called me out of the blue after holding my resume for nearly a year. I shouldn't have gotten so excited. I really wanted that to work out. Thanks for the happy wishes though! I appreciate it.

1 Comments:

  • Aww Ginger, that's too bad! Well, keep looking and don't give up. I know you'll find a good job!!!

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home